We have venue guidance and procedures in place to ensure the safety of candidates, examiners and teachers. It is essential that you read and understand this guidance before you consider booking a diploma exam.
It may not be possible for diploma exams to take place in the same public venues as previously.
Please indicate your preferred venue on your entry form and we do all we can to accommodate this request.
If diploma exams are not running in your preferred venue, your entry will be moved to an alternative venue.
Instructions for Booking
We do not accept paper entries for diploma exams sent to our London office. Any paper entries received, will be securely destroyed. Please follow the instructions below to make your entry.
- Check exam dates, booking periods and fees.
- Ensure you have read our Instructions for Completing Diploma Exams.
- Download the entry forms here. Use the editable form to fill these in and save them to your device. Alternatively, print and fill in the entry form, before scanning them back onto your device.
- When you are ready to submit your Diploma entries, please contact your local representative who will advise on the best way to do this. Ensure that all supporting documentation and payment is sent to the Local Representative.
Where there is no local representative, please contact ABRSM at [email protected]
- We aim to give at least four weeks’ notice of exam appointments.
- If you send a paper entry to our office, we will destroy it securely to protect your personal information.